Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone.
The dual-diaphragm C-3 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the C-3 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the C-3 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
• Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
• Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
• Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
• Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
• Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
• Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
• Swivel stand mount and transport case included